Monday, November 11, 2019

Detroit Survival Strategies: 5 Tips To Stay Safe When Visiting America's...





Are you planning a trip to Detroit?

These 5 Tips will help you to stay safe when visiting America's most dangerous city!

TIP #1 WILL SHOCK YOU!!

As investors continue to flock to the city of Detroit because of the uncomparable low property prices and high potential returns, I wanted to share some of my best safety tips to help keep you as safe as possible when you come to town!

After working with investors from all around the world, this is some of my best advice in regards to your personal safety when visiting Detroit!

I strive to provide value to you with my services and my messages.

If you benefit, please subscribe to my channel and share with others!

Stay safe out there my friends!

--
Anthony is a real estate coach and mentor with a Passion to help others become successful in real estate.

He is a licensed real estate broker, licensed residential builder, developer, investor and consultant with 15 plus years experience.

He has authored several realestate books and was featured in the #1 Best Selling Real Estate book 'Top Agent - Volume 2 - Stories of Success From Industry Leading Real Estate Professionals'.

"I believe that I can and will help make you successful (or more successful) in your real estate career!"

For 1 on 1 coaching and mentoring visit:
https//www.anthonylegins.com

Music credit: TCO - The Chosen One

No comments:

Post a Comment