Friday, November 15, 2019

Heart Set - The Most Powerful Force To Achieving Success In Life!





I have a question to ask you...

Have you ever had your 'heart' set on accomplishing something in life?

I'm not talking about mindset.. I'm talking about something that you felt deep down in your soul.. something you were very passionate and extremely determined to accomplish..

Did you fail to do it? Or did you keep trying until you succeed because your passion overcame any obstacles set in your path...

Once you have your 'heart set' on accomplishing your goals and dreams this deep seat passion and feeling will push you over the top to acheive and become successful.

This is a secret which is known but not often discussed...

In this message, I share my personal stories on how my heart set helped me to accomplish some major successes in my life and how you can do the same!

Listen and share!

--
--
Anthony is a real estate coach and mentor with a Passion to help others become successful in real estate.

He is a licensed real estate broker, licensed residential builder, developer, investor and consultant with 15 plus years experience.

He has authored several realestate books and was featured in the #1 Best Selling Real Estate book 'Top Agent - Volume 2 - Stories of Success From Industry Leading Real Estate Professionals'.

"I believe that I can and will help make you successful (or more successful) in your real estate career!"

For 1 on 1 coaching and mentoring visit:
www.anthonylegins.com

Music credit: TCO - The Chosen One

No comments:

Post a Comment